Information we collect
All the information we collect is used in order to provide you with Products, Services and the ability to use the Site and make them better for you.
Using our Products, Services and Website, you,on your own will, provide us with the following information:
- when registering and setting up an account: name, address, etc.;
- when adding and configuring the device: serial number, user access code and so on;
- when filling in the forms on the Site (registration, subscription to information sections of the site (Blog, Seminar, News), entering data in the Comments and FAQ section): name, organization name, city, phone number, e-mail address, etc.
By using our Products, Services and Website, we can automatically receive the following information from you:
- Information about the device: model, hardware and software version, network settings (including IP address), system configuration, event logs, activity, information on status changes, and so on;
- Information about the mobile device: unique identifier, device type, operating system, language settings, data about the mobile service provider, and so on.
- Other non-personal information: IP address, cookies, domain name, browser type, software version, language settings, geographic location, source of information, duration of visit, time of visit, pages visited, page views, links, you click on, the URL or the web page that led you to our site and the so on.
You are not obliged to provide your personal data that we request on the Site in the forms: registration, subscriptions (Blog, Seminar, News), "Comments" and "Question-answer" sections, but if you choose not to, then in many cases we cannot provide the following:
- answers to any questions or comments you may have;
- information that is not publicly available;
- message about updating information on the site;
- proper technical support.
All collected information is processed by us as personal.
Use of the information we collect
We use all collected information to:
- ensure the work and improve the functional characteristics of our Products and Services;
- provide you with services and improve their quality;
- administrate and backup your data;
- keep records of logs and the correcting possible malfunctions related to our Products or Services
- send you notifications via our software;
- inform about temporary technical works, updates, etc.;
- provide you with information that is not publicly available;
- give answers to your questions and comments;
- provide you with useful information;
- better understand of what Products, Services and parts of the Site are most popular;
- provide timely and effective technical support;
- solve your problems related to our Products, Services and the Site;
- transfer the information that is not related to advertising activities, which, in our opinion, may be interesting to you;
- our internal goals;
- research, estimation and analysis of our market, products and customers, in order to find out your opinion about our products;
- advertising of our products, under the current legislation;
The information we provide
We do not provide your personal information to other companies, organizations or individuals (outside Tiras-12 LTD). However, if necessary, we can share certain information as follows:
- With service providers (which provide you with services on our behalf). These companies are obligated to protect your data.
- With first responding services (which provide you with various types of security services using our Products) in emergency situations. These services must process the information received in accordance with the agreements (agreements) concluded between you and these services.
- If this is required by law, in response to a request from the court or requirements of public authorities that may be enforceable. We will try, in accordance with the law, to inform you on such requests to transfer the relevant information.
- Confirm or enforce the policies governing the use of our Products and Services.
- Protect the rights, property or security of Tiras-12 LTD or our users and the public, as it is required by law.
- Identify, investigate, prevent and take measures to counter security breaches, fraud, criminal activities or technical problems.
- In case of reorganization, merger, sale or transfer of assets of Tiras-12 LTD, we can transfer the collected information to the successor company.
We can provide personal information to third parties in case if you don’t mind on such transfer.
We can openly share non-personal aggregated information with which one cannot establish your identity, with users and our partners, for example, for publishing various reports, for research, advertising or similar purposes.
In case we receive information from third parties about you or provide you with information about the third parties, such information can be processed solely for the purposes for which it was provided.
We offer you the options to select the usage of your information by us.
You can view and edit your information. Your information will be stored all the time, until your account is active.
You can abandon any mailing and emails related to advertising activities, you can choose to receive or not the messages from us.
At any time, you can stop us using your personal data, or delete your account, for this, contact us,using the contact details listed at the end of this page. We will stop using your data as soon as possible.
Protecting Your Information
We do our best to limit access to your personal information and protect our users from unauthorized access.
We oblige to ensure the compliance with the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On Protection of Personal Data", including the provision of protection of personal data from illegal processing and illegal access to it, as well as ensuring compliance with the rights of the personal data subject to the requirements of the Law of Ukraine "On Personal Data Protection".
Access to personal information is restricted to a limited number of employees involved in the processing of this data. Each of them has signed a commitment to non-disclosure of confidential information, which indicates the responsibility for violation of this obligation under the current legislation.
We apply the appropriate administrative, technical and physical measures to protect the information collected from accidental and illegal destruction, loss, unauthorized corrections, disclosure or access.
In the event of security breaches that may threaten your personal information, we will do our best to inform you and/or the competent authorities about it, in accordance with the requirements of the current legislation.
If you have any questions, please contact us using the contact details below.
Legal address: 2-nd Lane,KhmelnytskeShosse, 8, Vinnitsa, Ukraine, 21021
Mailing address: p/o box 1979, Vinnitsa, Ukraine, 21021
All your requests are checked, and the answers are provided as quickly as possible.
Updated on: May 22, 2017