Fire alarm control panel with built-in GSM/GPRS dialer is designed to implement a reliable system of fire safety at small premises (offices, shops, banks, warehouses, etc.).
Optimum functionality and wide range of additional equipment allow to meet the individual fire safety requirements of a particular object, thus simplifying the job of both developing engineer, installer and service personnel.
- Number of alarm loops: 4;
- Voltage in loop in standby mode: 11 - 12,5 V;
- Resistance of alarm loop – no more than: 250 Ohms;
- Response time of alarm loop – no more than: 0.4 seconds;
- Power consumption from the mains – less than: 30 VA;
- Current consumption from the mains – less than: 0.12 A;
- Current consumption from the battery, not more (quiescent mode) than: 160 mA;
- Current consumption from the battery, not more (alarm mode) than: 200 mA;
- Slot for battery: 7 Ah;
- Power supply: 220V (-15%,+10%), 50±1 Hz;
- Load on the DET output + 12V, no more than: 0,5 A;
- Load on the SIR output, no more than 5A;
- Operating temperatures range: -5°C..+ 40°C.
- Installation Instructions PPCS "Tiras-4P.1" (version 2) tiras48p1_nv_2_ua.pdf (1.81 Mb) Download
- Instruction on exploitation "Tiras-4P.1" (version 2) tiras48p1_re_2_ru.pdf (947.47 Kb) Download
- Certificate of conformity for fire receiving-control devices "Tiras PRIME 8", "Tiras PRIME 16", "Tiras-4P '," Tiras-4P.1 ",'" Tiras-8P "," Tiras-8P.1 "', "Tiras-16P", "Tiras-16.128P", "Tiras PRIME 8L" as a part according to the appendix sert_convencional.pdf (3.71 Mb) Download
- Декларація про відповідність пожежних приладів pozhezhni_prylady.zip (8.04 Mb) Download
For project engineer
- Connection scheme PPKP "Tiras 4P.1" 4p_1.rar (108.72 Kb) Download