Fire alarm control panel with built-in GSM/GPRS dialer is designed to implement a reliable system of fire safety at medium premises (offices, shops, banks, warehouses, etc.).
Optimum functionality and wide range of additional equipment allow to meet the individual fire safety requirements of a particular object, thus simplifying the job of both developing engineer, installer and service personnel.
- Number of alarm loops: 8;
- Voltage in loop in standby mode: 11 - 12,5 V;
- Resistance of alarm loop – no more than 250 Ohms;
- Response time of alarm loop: no more than 0.4 seconds;
- Power consumption from the mains, less than: 30 VA;
- Current consumption from the mains, less than: 0,12 A;
- Current consumption from the battery, not more (quiescent mode) than: 170 mA;
- Current consumption from the battery, not more (alarm mode) than: 230 mA;
- Slot for battery: 7 Ah;
- Power supply 220V (-15%,+10%), 50±1 Hz;
- Load on the DET output + 12V, no more than: 0,5 A;
- Load on the SIR output, no more than: 5 A;
- Operating temperatures range: -5°C..+ 40°C;
- Dimensions: 281x226x85 mm.
- Instruction on exploitation "Tiras-8P.1" (version 2) tiras48p1_ne_2_ua.pdf (796.41 Kb) Download
- Installation instructions for the TIRAS-8P.1 (version 2) tiras48p1_nv_2_ua.pdf (1.78 Mb) Download
- Certificate of Conformity on PPC 'Tiras-P' in the executions: 'Tyras-4P', 'Tiras-4P.1,' 'Tiras-8P', 'Tiras-8P.1', 'Tiras-16P' from PKI 'Tiras' , 'Tiras-16.128P' from MIC-16.128, consisting of: MKI, МРЛ-2, МРЛ-2.1, МРЛ-2.1 box, МРЛ-2.2, МБИ-2., M-NET.2, МЦ sert_tiras_p.pdf (1.89 Mb) Download
For project engineer
- Connection scheme of PPCP "Tiras - 8P.1" 8p_1.rar (101.98 Kb) Download