Tiras PRIME 16
Tiras PRIME series combines 25 years of experience in the field of security systems development with modern technologies and services.
There are no compromisesin Tiras PRIMEseries, ourengineers have constructed it from scratch. A new ergonomic design, intuitive user interface, support for mobile services, system extension, powerful power supply unit –it is only the part of the innovations of Tiras PRIME series.
Features and auxiliary equipment of Tiras PRIME series allow to design fire alarm systems for different types and sizes of objects– shops, offices, warehouses and so on.
All the equipment of Tiras PRIME series is certified according to EN-54 standards.
- Number of zones: 16 pcs;
- Zone voltage: 24 V (nominal);
- Number of detectors in the zone: no more than 32 pcs.;
- Terminal resistor resistance: 6.8 kOhms or 3.9kOhms;
- Additional resistor resistance (two-wire circuit): 1kOm;
- Shunt resistor resistance (four-wire circuit): not supported.
Interfaces for connection of external devices and keypads
- Connection bus (number, type): RS-485: 1 bus;
- Maximum length of connection bus: 1000 m.
- Output type/quantity: 2 “alert” outputs, 2 programmable relay outputs, outputs "Fire" and "Fault"
Parameters of connection with monitoring station
- Connection channels: GSM (only GPRS), telephone line;
- Protocol (operation mode): ContactID (telephone line), MOST (GSM);
- Built-in GSM module: No.
Control, monitoring, extension, programming, software
- tLoader/Operating system – WindowsXP/7/8/10, Android (with OTG)
Zone extension modules, extra outputs
- Modules – M-OUT4R, M-OUT4Rbox, M-OUT8R;
- Maximum number of modules: M-OUT4R – 1 pcs, M-OUT4Rbox – 2 pcs, M-OUT8R – 2 pcs.
Power supply unit
- Primary power source and currentconsumption: 220V (-15% + 10%), 50 ± 1 Hz, 0.27 A;
- Maximum load current on outputs (for externaldevices): 2x24V x400 mA;
- Maximum current on alert output: 2x3A (switching);
- Power backup – Type/capacity: 2 lead-acid batteries 7 Ah, 12 V or 9 Ah, 12 V;
- Minimal current consumption from the battery – 80mA.
- Operating temperature: from -5°C to + 40°C;
- Dimensions: 349x367x96 mm;
- Weight: 4 kg (without battery);
- Housing material: plastic;
- Enclosure protection rate: IP30;
- Average lifetime: not less than 10 years.
Features of control panels:
- Verification of A, B and C type in zones (according to EN54-2);
- Event Log – 1024 events;
- Real-Time Clock;
- Night and day mode;
- Scenarios of outputs;
- Smart charger;
- Powerful pulse power supply.
- Firmware "Tiras PRIME 16" (version 1.3.1) tiras_prime16_v1_3_1.zip (377.71 Kb) Download
- Certificate of conformity for fire receiving-control devices "Tiras PRIME 8", "Tiras PRIME 16", "Tiras-4P '," Tiras-4P.1 ",'" Tiras-8P "," Tiras-8P.1 "', "Tiras-16P", "Tiras-16.128P", "Tiras PRIME 8L" as a part according to the appendix sert_convencional.pdf (3.71 Mb) Download
- Декларація про відповідність пожежних приладів pozhezhni_prylady.zip (8.04 Mb) Download
For project engineer
- Connection diagram TIRAS PRIME 16 skhemaprime16.rar (62.68 Kb) Download