Tiras PRIME 8
Tiras PRIME series combines 25 years of experience in the field of security systems development with modern technologies and services.
There are no compromisesin Tiras PRIMEseries, ourengineers have constructed it from scratch. A new ergonomic design, intuitive user interface, support for mobile services, system extension, powerful power supply unit –it is only the part of the innovations of Tiras PRIME series.
Features and auxiliary equipment of Tiras PRIME series allow to design fire alarm systems for different types and sizes of objects– shops, offices, warehouses and so on.
All the equipment of Tiras PRIME series is certified according to EN-54 standards.
- Number of zones: 8 pcs;
- Zone voltage: 24 V (nominal);
- Number of detectors in zone: no more than 32 pcs;
- Terminal resistor resistance: 6.8 kOm or 3.9 kOm;
- Additional resistor resistance (two-wire circuit): 1 kOm;
- Shunt resistor resistance (four-wire circuit): not supported.
Interfaces for connection of external devices and keypads
- Connection bus (number, type);: RS-485, 1 bus;
- Maximum length of connection bus: 1000 m.
- Output type/quantity: 2 “alert” outputs, 2 programmable relay outputs, outputs "Fire" and "Fault".
Parameters of connection with monitoring station
- Connection channels: GSM (only GPRS), telephone line;
- Protocol (operation mode): ContactID (telephone line), MOST (GSM);
- Built-in GSM module: No.
Control, monitoring, extension, programming, software
• tLoader\Operating system: WindowsXP/7/8/10, Android (with OTG).
Zone extension modules, extra outputs
- Modules: M-OUT4R, M-OUT4Rbox, M-OUT8R;
- Maximum number of modules: M-OUT4R – 1 pcs, M-OUT4Rbox – 2 pcs, M-OUT8R – 2 pcs.
Power supply unit
- Primary power source and current consumption: 220V (-15% + 10%), 50 ± 1 Hz, 0.27 A;
- Maximum load current on outputs (for external devices): 2x24 V x400 mA;
- Maximum current on alert output: 2x3 A (switching);
- Power backup – Type/capacity: 2 lead-acid batteries; 7 Ah, 12 V, or 9 Ah, 12 V;
- Minimal current consumption form the battery: 70 mA.
- Operating temperature: from -5°C to + 40°C;
- Dimensions: 349x367x96 mm;
- Weight: 4 kg (without battery);
- Housing material: plastic;
- Enclosure protection rate: IP30;
- Average lifetime: not less than 10 years.
Features of control panels:
- Verification of A, B and C type in zones (according to EN54-2);
- Event Log – 1024 events;
- Real-Time Clock;
- Night and day mode;
- Scenarios of outputs;
- Smart charger;
- Powerful pulse power supply.
- Certificate of conformity to the Devices 'control and fire control' Tiras Prime 'consists of:' Tiras Prime 4 ', Tiras Prime 8', M-OUT4R, M-OUT8R, fire alarm and M-GSM, M- PSTN sert_prime_18.pdf (1.87 Mb) Download
- Декларація про відповідність пожежних приладів pozhezhni_prylady.zip (8.04 Mb) Download
- Firmware "Tiras PRIME 8" (version 1.3.1) tiras_prime8_v1_3_1.zip (377.01 Kb) Download
For project engineer
- Connection diagram TIRAS PRIME 8 skhemaprime4_8.rar (61.05 Kb) Download