TIRAS PRIME 8L
FACP “TIRAS PRIME 8L” is the most functional device of the “Tiras PRIME” series. It combines 28 years of experience in the development of security systems, modern technologies and solutions.
The main difference of this device from conventional FACP of this series is the ability to expand the base number of zones.
A system built on the base of the Tiras PRIME 8L control panel is capable to expand from 8 to 20 fire alarm zones with the M-Z (f) module, which is installed on the control panel and adds 12 additional zones to the system. This makes possible to use the Tiras PRIME 8L control panel to build a fire safety system at medium-sized facilities: shops, offices, warehouses, etc.
- Number of zones: 8 base zones with the possibility to expand to 20 zones;
- Zone voltage: 24 V (nominal);
- Number of detectors in the zone: no more than 32 pcs;
- Terminal resistor resistance: 6.8 kOhms or 3.9kOhms;
- Additional resistor resistance (two-wire circuit): 1kOm;
- Shunt resistor resistance (four-wire circuit): not supported.
Interfaces for connection of external devices and keypads
- Connection bus (number, type): RS-485, 1 bus;
- The maximum length of connection bus: 1000 m.
- Output type\quantity: 2 “alert” outputs, 2 programmable relay outputs, outputs "Fire" and "Fault".
Parameters of connection with monitoring station
- Connection channels: GSM (only GPRS), telephone line;
- Protocol (operation mode): ContactID (telephone line), MOST (GSM)4;
- Built-in GSM module: No.
Control, monitoring, extension, programming, software
- tLoader/Operating system: WindowsXP/7/8/10, Android (with OTG).
Zone extension modules, extra outputs
- Modules: M-Z(f), M-OUT4R, M-OUT4Rbox, M-OUT8R;
- Maximum number of modules: M-Z(f) – 1 pcs, M-OUT4R – 1 pcs, M-OUT4Rbox – 2 pcs, M-OUT8R – 2 pcs.
Power supply unit
- Primary power source and current consumption: 220V (-15% + 10%), 50 ± 1 Hz, 0.27 A;
- Maximum load current on outputs (for external devices): 2x24V x400 mA;
- Maximum current on alert output: 2x3 A (switching);
- Power backup – Type/capacity: 2 lead-acid batteries; 7 Ah, 12 V or 9 Ah, 12 V;
- Minimal current consumption form the battery: 75 mA.
- Operating temperature: from -5°C to + 40°C;
- Dimensions: 350x370x96 mm;
- Weight: 4 kg (without battery);
- Housing material: plastic;
- Enclosure protection rate: IP30;
- Average lifetime: not less than 10 years.
Features of control panels:
- Verification of A, B and C type in zones (according to EN 54-2);
- Event Log – 1000 events;
- Real Time Clock;
- Night and day mode;
- Scenarios of outputs;
- SMS- messages;
- Smart charger;
- Powerful pulse power supply.
- Firmware "Tiras PRIME 8L" (version 1.1.4) tiras_prime8l_v1_1_4.zip (426.51 Kb) Download
- Certificate Certificate of conformity for PPKP "Tiras PRIME 8L" with modules M-Z (f), M-OUT4R sertifikat_8l.pdf (1.84 Mb) Download
- Certificate of conformity of standard EN 60950 on the FCP "Tiras PRIME 8L" with modules M-Z (f), M-OUT4R f_p_07_14_certificate.pdf (279.27 Kb) Download
- Certificate of constancy of performance for fire control panel Tiras PRIME 8L certificate_cnbop_pib.pdf (3.47 Mb) Download
- EU-type examination certificate for Fire Alarm Control Panel Tiras PRIME 8L with M-Z(f), M-OUT4R modules Сертификат проверки EU-типа ППКП Tiras PRIME 8L с модулями M-Z (f), M-OUT4R (0 bytes) Download
For project engineer
- Connection diagram TIRAS PRIME 8L prime_8l.zip (425.98 Kb) Download